Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: POST HERE NOW!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TOADIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2000
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crossing the street after licking a toad is quite dangerous....we're hallucinogenic, you know.
    The jingle I was thinking of if from the 50's or 60's about the candy Good N' Plenty (yuk! BTW). I have a tape of all old advertisements & jingles. They rule!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Toadie...you have tapes of advertisments??..

    Sad...very sad.. frown

    *licks ya for the thrill of it*
    i LovE YOu tOADiE.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *listening to 80's music now* biggrin

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    i like that *nodz and walks off again*

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TOADIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2000
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *applies pond scum to skin* All this licking is chafing my sensitive skin!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Sorry Toadie..*rubs some pond scum into your poor chafted skin*..but I really do like licking you..not just because it makes my head spin but because I really like you and I thought that you might enjoy it..*walks away feeling rejected*..*sigh*

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member TOADIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2000
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hangs head* Awww....all you really had to do was stuff me back in your bra. It's the only place I feel safe from people lusting to eat my legs for a snack! *hops on Belles shoulder, careful not to slime her*

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *KOTC*... biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member TOADIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2000
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHEEEEE! *snap of the sticky tongue & hops away like mad*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwww......its just like a love story

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •